“Charming experience”

The Potted Geranium Tea Parlor & Gifts
Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful historic tea parlor in downtown Greensboro, Georgia.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Charming experience”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Our group enjoyed a lovely afternoon at this beautiful restored historic home. The tea service was exceptional and the food was delicious, and far exceeded our expectations. The owners were so gracious and kind to everyone in our party. The service was excellent, as were the amazing homemade scones and other tasty treats. Each room is beautifully decorated and absolutely spotless . The entire visit just could not have been more perfect!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CathyOnTheGo

Augusta, Georgia
“Girl Time”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My best friend, Nancy came to visit me in GA for some girl time. We had a great time at Lake Oconee and enjoyed a fabulous lunch at The Potted Geranium in downtown Greensboro, GA. If you haven't been there yet, you should plan a trip. It's a beautiful Victorian Tea Room serving fabulous food, desserts and teas. Laura Kanitra is the owner.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Cathy L
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Love to come here”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Have been to the potted geranium several times in the last few years for birthdays, mothers day, etc. My sister, mother and I love to come for afternoon tea. The environment is lovely and the food is delicious!

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice Place”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This was my first visit to a Tea Parlor. I went with my Ladies group. The rooms were nicely decorated and the table settings were also nice. I enjoyed the ambiance and the opportunity to sit and chat over tea.

We had a choice of English Breakfast Tea or Peach tea. The Peach tea was tasty and delicate. I thought it was the perfect compliment to the food items. All of the food offerings were tasty. The scones were just the right size and texture. The sandwiches were light and each person had the right amount of variety and quantity. The deserts were a great ending to the offerings.

I enjoyed the afternoon at The Potted Geranium Tea Parlor. I did notice the teapot cozies could use some washing and my water glass had dried-on residue from previous use. Though the experience was generally nice, it wasn't once for which I'd be willing to drive 1.5 hours to return for, in the future.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank KennetteR
Moreland, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch with Girlfriends”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I enjoyed this lovely place with three special friends. We had excellent service the finger sandwiches and treats were very good. The tea cozies on each of our tea pots keep it hot and delicious. It was well worth our two hour trip.

• Visited January 2014