“Love to come here”

The Potted Geranium Tea Parlor & Gifts
Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful historic tea parlor in downtown Greensboro, Georgia.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Have been to the potted geranium several times in the last few years for birthdays, mothers day, etc. My sister, mother and I love to come for afternoon tea. The environment is lovely and the food is delicious!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This was my first visit to a Tea Parlor. I went with my Ladies group. The rooms were nicely decorated and the table settings were also nice. I enjoyed the ambiance and the opportunity to sit and chat over tea.

We had a choice of English Breakfast Tea or Peach tea. The Peach tea was tasty and delicate. I thought it was the perfect compliment to the food items. All of the food offerings were tasty. The scones were just the right size and texture. The sandwiches were light and each person had the right amount of variety and quantity. The deserts were a great ending to the offerings.

I enjoyed the afternoon at The Potted Geranium Tea Parlor. I did notice the teapot cozies could use some washing and my water glass had dried-on residue from previous use. Though the experience was generally nice, it wasn't once for which I'd be willing to drive 1.5 hours to return for, in the future.

1  Thank KennetteR
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I enjoyed this lovely place with three special friends. We had excellent service the finger sandwiches and treats were very good. The tea cozies on each of our tea pots keep it hot and delicious. It was well worth our two hour trip.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Only my second experience in a Tea Room setting. Laura's a most gracious and lovely hostess. Excellent

Reviewed December 22, 2013

My husband and I celebrated the holidays with good friends by having lunch here. What a lovely place! We had individual tea pots with tea cozies on each one! Our lunch was delicious. We especially enjoyed the asparagus soup.