“A must try place”

Pho 168
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“A must try place”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

This place has an wide selection on Thai, Vietnamese , and Chinese on the menus. Service is very quick and friendly. The first time we went we were hooked actually went back the next day it was so good. Eat in take out. Or delivery. Everything us do hot and fresh. Wonderful little secret in Grayson

Grayson, Georgia
“Excellent Vietnamese restaurant in eastern Gwinnett county!”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My family and I enjoy Vietnamese food and previously had to drive to Atlanta to get it, until Pho 168 opened in Grayson, near our home.

Beautifully decorated with lots of natural wood and a light, open feel, Pho 168 has an ambiance that adds to the quality of their food, which is outstanding.

They serve pho (noodle soup) and a dozen varieties, plus other typical Vietnamese rice and vermicelli dishes. One of my favorites is vermicelli with pork, meatballs and egg rolls. They also have various seafood dishes.

Recently, they've added Vietnamese sandwiches at lunch, made with delicious French bread, pork or chicken, lettuce and a selection of pickled vegetables. Yum!

The place is a bit hard to find. It's across from the Grayson Kroger shopping center and tucked in the back. Turn in at Burger King and it's behind the Hail Mary Pub.

Their web site is http://pho168asiancuisine.com.

My family and I have been telling all our friends about Pho 168. Eastern Gwinnett county deserves a high quality Vietnamese restaurant and we want to make sure they're successful since we really love the cuisine.

My wife and I have enjoyed dining there as a couple and as part of a large group. Every time we've been there the food and the service has been great.

• Visited August 2011