“Love this place!”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Gray
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This waffle house is by far the best breakfast establishment I've been to in a long time. The food was amazing, the staff had that southern hospitality I've heard so much about. One waitress in particular, named keisha, truly made my trip. We told her stories about why we were here, about my mother growing up there, and how she had passed away ( as we were staying in a hotel close by we went a few times). We went in on our last day there and she seemed genuinly happy to see us, and said that she hoped she'd get to talk to us before we went, cried when we shared the video of the ocean where we spread my moms ashes, and gave us each a hug before we left. She was truely an amazing person. The food was excellent, and got to us very fast. But Keisha definetly made us want to go back. ( she deserves a raise)

1  Thank KatieKarnage

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!