“My Stay at the Glennville Inn”
Review of Glennville Inn

Glennville Inn
Glennville Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Glennville
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is my second stay at this motel and I always receive courteous service. My room was clean, I had fresh towels and the location is great. Whatever I'm in need of I just ask. I will only stay here when I'm in town.

• Stayed: August 2014
There are newer reviews for Glennville Inn

Reviewed July 11, 2014

There are no decent rooms. The service is horrible. The rooms smell old and musty. They give me a room that some one was staying in, then they send me to another room and the ac blows hot air. Then they send me to another room and still not the room I wanted and they will not give you your money back. I will never stay here again or suggest any one to stay here.

Room Tip: Days inn or comfort suites
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Lori H
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The Glennville Inn is where we always stay when traveling to these parts. The property is ideally located, they are very accommodating with special requests and the rooms are always neat and clean. Because it is an older hotel, it has gone through numerous upgrades indicating the owners desire to have repeat customers, and it works for us. If you find yourself in this area and need a place to stay, the Glennville Inn is your best option.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 1 night on a business trip. Immediately I noticed the room was very clean. Got a good deal on the king size bed. The woman at the front desk was extremely friendly and inviting. I liked how quiet the area was. I traveled from Douglasville, GA. Im glad I chose a nice place.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have stayed several times at the Glennville Inn, but my last stay was not one of joy due to the nature of my stay which was due to the lost of my mother. We had a lot of family and friends from out of time, with the majority staying at the inn. The staff handling of concerns that did arise was with utmost care, diligence and most timely as humanly possible. My next return trip to Glennville, GA I will be staying at the Glennville Inn. Again, thank you to the staff.

Rose Coley

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I've been staying here for about 2 weeks now while waiting for my house to be ready to move into, and during my stay I have had nothing but great service and hospitality from the management and staff members. I would recommend this fine establishment to anyone and would stay here again if needed. Very friendly and customer oriented.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 3, 2013

First off I got the room through my company who paid for my business expense. I got to my room and tested to alarm clock which was broken. I went to heat up some dinner since my room came with accomdations of a microwave and refrigerator. The microwave had a missing turn table inside (NO WAY TO HEAT THE FOOD) so the food tipped over, but the microwave didnt even heat the meal. The refrigerator was awfully lowd was bad enough I was freaked out at this point anyway. Took a shower water was not warm. Went to go to bed turned on the heat and it was cold air. Went to my vehicle to get a wrench to turn the heat knob to my preference but the knob that was broken off wouldnt turn. and then came the cock roaches...need I say more? Went to inform the couple running the joint of all that was happening in my 12 hour stay and was called a liar..no cock roaches and the heater works they say..well then perhaps they need to resort to that same room for an evening.!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank ibdnaofusa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glennville
Oak Tree Inn & Suites
#1 of 5 in Jesup
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart
Baymont Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart Area
Baymont Inn & Suites Jesup

Been to Glennville Inn? Share your experiences!