“The new management is wonderful!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great sonic experience! the carhops are so friendly and the management is very professional. Used to be the worse sonic around, now i would say they are the best! They always go the extra mile for the customer!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This location is under new management as of JAN 8th,2013.check it out and let them know how they are doing now.

Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

I went to the Sonic in Garden City about 6 months ago and got a Philly cheese steak. Thinking my food was ok, I didn't touch it until I got home. The first bite, I bit into something hard - like a rock. Freaked out, I throw it away promising NEVER to return. Unfortunately, my mom begged me to get her and my sister a shake. The Sonic is 2 minutes from my home and I was gone for nearly 30 minutes! And it wasn't because they were busy! There was 1 car in front of me, & 2 behind. Once I'm at the window, I wait 15-20 minutes for 3 shakes! And when I'm greeted, she gave me 4 shakes & a rude attitude. I say I only ordered 3 and could she tell me which was what. She said she didn't know and I just asked for the correct one, already frustrated by the irrelevant wait. She leaves the window cracked and I hear her say "fxck this bxtch" and ranting because SHE couldn't do her job right. And the young lady she was talking to wasn't even an employee! She just sticks a shake out the window, like she just picked one. I ask for straws and she gives me attitude. It was bad experience after bad experience!

Reviewed September 16, 2011

This is your typical sonic. They do have good dessert choices (I like their blasts). Their burgers are pretty good compared to the rest of the fast food choices. Their service is always ok.