“Magical, Delightful Get Away”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Vacatione...
“Magical, Delightful Get Away”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I cannot say enough incredible things about The Ark!! I recently spent a week there during a retreat and had the most delightful time. The home itself is absolutely gorgeous and very homey. From sitting on the couch with my coffee in the morning, looking out as the fog rises on the lake, to snuggling up watching a movie in the indoor theatre – you’ll never want to leave. The outdoors is magical as well! I spent the days kayaking, jumping of the dock, flipping on the in ground trampoline, and hiking around the property. Plus, we spent the nights having bonfires and rejuvenating in the hot tub. I will most definitely be back!!!

Kate L
“10/10”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Had an awesome time. The space is beautiful, well kept, peaceful, and clean. We had so much fun playing ping pong and swimming! There is a ton of space to hang with pals!

Your age range 18-24
Tucker S
“Beauty in the Local”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The Ark was such a huge blessing to my group and I. The grounds were beautifully maintained, and the facilities were some of the cleanest that I have ever experienced. Whenever I did see grounds keepers or cleaners, they were immensely kind and courteous of my space. Highly recommend for any event, party, or family outing!

Catherine...
“Best Stay in Georgia”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Staying at the Ark on Lake Lanier was such a pleasure. I enjoyed every moment of my stay here and I can’t wait to come back!

Your age range 18-24
jpschrock
Gainesville, Georgia
“The ideal place if you're looking to get away and enjoy life on the water.”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We were very impressed with all the Ark had to offer. The water toys were fun, and the home theatre made us fall in love with our favorite movies all over again. The hot tub and fire pit were also very relaxing. This is a very peaceful place.

rachelnao...
“10/10 would go again”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Being at The Ark, was a week full of rest and rejuvenation. There was so much to do, but also wonderful places to just sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful view of the lake.

libbygray...
“10/10”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The Ark on Lake Lanier is a nice; comfortable get away for the whole family. From the movie theatre to the hot tub, there are activities for all ages. 10/10

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing