“Beauty in the Local”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tucker S
“Beauty in the Local”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The Ark was such a huge blessing to my group and I. The grounds were beautifully maintained, and the facilities were some of the cleanest that I have ever experienced. Whenever I did see grounds keepers or cleaners, they were immensely kind and courteous of my space. Highly recommend for any event, party, or family outing!

Catherine...
“Best Stay in Georgia”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Staying at the Ark on Lake Lanier was such a pleasure. I enjoyed every moment of my stay here and I can’t wait to come back!

Your age range 18-24
jpschrock
Gainesville, Georgia
“The ideal place if you're looking to get away and enjoy life on the water.”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We were very impressed with all the Ark had to offer. The water toys were fun, and the home theatre made us fall in love with our favorite movies all over again. The hot tub and fire pit were also very relaxing. This is a very peaceful place.

rachelnao...
“10/10 would go again”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Being at The Ark, was a week full of rest and rejuvenation. There was so much to do, but also wonderful places to just sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful view of the lake.

libbygray...
“10/10”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The Ark on Lake Lanier is a nice; comfortable get away for the whole family. From the movie theatre to the hot tub, there are activities for all ages. 10/10

buttshaw1...
“Peaceful, Exciting, Homey”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The Ark is Homey Disney Land. There is literally everything you can think of doing. You will never be board. However, it is also one of the most peaceful spaces you will ever enter in. The community spaces are huge and the rooms are quite, comfortable, and peaceful. This was an incredible experience!

englandgu...
Gainesville, Georgia
“A peaceful week by the lake!”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I had the opportunity to stay at The Ark the previous week and it was incredible! There was plenty of room to lounge and spend time relaxing by the lake as well as multiple amenities including a pool, hot tub and trampoline to jump in(on). The owners were so sweet and came by to check on us to make sure we had everything we need. It was such a blessing to feel like everything I needed was there and I did not have to worry about wanting for anything. The lake gave a peaceful setting to love and laugh with one another. Thank you for allowing us to stay!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing