“Carry Out, Eat In, I Dunno, Just DO IT!!!”
Review of Eat at Thai

Eat at Thai
Ranked #21 of 268 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My partner calls today and says "You Like THAI"? Well, of course, I do. Not wanting to appear stupid, I say "PAD THAI, Shrimp". Whew! She says, "That's what I always order." SAVED AGAIN. Big Smile. She gets home and has the Pad Thai, but she ordered Grouper for herself. SLAP YOR MAMA!!! This place is off of the chart incredible. The sauce with the fish was OFF OF THE CHART!!! Fruity, Tomatoey, Cilantroie. Awesome does not fully describe. We are going ON SITE tomorrow!!! You should, too. Please excuse the pix, as it's takeout. I'm positive their presentation skills are equal to their food...

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have eaten at this place many times, now. The first time I went, over a year ago, I was a bit scared at what the quality of the food would be and what it wold do to my stomach. (Always cautious eating at a new place). After numerous visits I have yet to be disappointed. The young lady always seats me at my favorite table ( back corner table to the right). I like the coconut soup (not sure why it is called this- doesn't taste like coconut to me, but is still good enough that I buy extra to take home). The curry dishes are amazing. I have tried most of them, but find I like the Panang curry the best. I order the mild or medium, which are plenty hot and spicy. I can't imagine what the Thai hot would be like. It is hard to believe that a small place in an out of the way location in Gainesville, GA would be one of the best places for authentic Thai food, but this is it. Can't wait for my next Saturday to work in Gainesville. I'll be looking for my favorite table at my favorite restaurant!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

As authentic Thai food as you'll find in our region. Good service, and (once again) authentic Thai atmosphere. It's going to be a sad day for the Thai people when the King finally passes on.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stopped into Eat at Thai briefly while passing through Gainesville on business. The inside looks like most southeast Asian restaurants, and Eat at Thai was very clean and neat. I ordered Basil chicken, hot, and it was perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of heat. This is easily one of the better Thai meals I've eaten recently. Would definitely return.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Family owned, great representation of Thai food. Good value, fun place, lots of regulars dining there. Would go back.

1  Thank roninboaz