Hampton Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
$109
$117
$103
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Motel 6 Gainesville(Gainesville)
$58
Fairfield Inn & Suites Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$74
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$60
Hotels.com
The Guest Lodge Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$74
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE. Worst hotel ever. Trash in the bathroom floor. I would not take a shower. Disgusting tub. I felt like fleas were jumping on me. Stains on comforter. Worn out furniture. Floors were dirty. I felt gross just sitting in the room. I would have rather slept in my car.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nichole W
Reviewed May 18, 2016

If I could give this place a negative number I would. I checked in and immediately realized I made a terrible mistake. The room was not clean and there was no light in the bathroom. I went to the front desk, asked for a refund and was immediately cursed out by the manager. He called me terrible names and told me to get the f&*^ out of there. I contacted corporate but I do not imagine anything will be done. NEVER,NEVER stay here. Based on this experience, I would not recommend any Country Hearth Inn

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Evelyn C
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Bare floors, worn out furniture, and old TV that didn't work. I would not recommend any Country Hearth Inn to travelers. My husband and I took one look at the room and returned the key to the office and went to a different hotel. I would not recommend using Hotels-rates.com as they obviously don't review their rentals and refused to reimburse us for a room we didn't use. Stay Away

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank svenakerman
Reviewed January 9, 2016

This place was so nasty, we turned and walked out within about 60 seconds. The room wreaked of cigarettes (despite being a non-smoking room) and had nasty stains and mold.....well..everywhere. Please, do yourself a favor and stay away.

Of course when we approached the front desk the lady basically told us to pound salt. Never again.

Room Tip: Avoid every room in this dump.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank John G
Reviewed October 28, 2015

absoluty nasty blod stains on beds carpet will make your feet turn black manager cusses you out if you ask for a refund run far away from this place plumbing in walls rattles when you neighbors flush the toilet or take a shower

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family