Hampton Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$122
$109
Hampton.com
$109
Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$117
$103
GardenInn.com
$119
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$74
The Guest Lodge Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$74
$70
Motel 6 Gainesville(Gainesville)
$66
$80
Priceline
  • Fitness center
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Lobby dirty and unkempt. Should have backed out then. To his credit, the clerk asked if we wanted to see the rooms first (we should have). Elevator broke while we were in it. (No inspection certificate or max load information in elevator) Was trapped in the elevator for 15 minutes. Room was dirty and stank. Carpet was soaking wet in front of the bathroom. Shower curtain rod broken and hanging down. Mold on the walls. Smoke detector gone, had been ripped out of the wall, just wires hanging out. Most of the motel is permanent residents, a noisy, shoddy-looking bunch. Just nasty overall. Can't believe that the Gainesville health department hasn't shut this place down years ago - maybe they want to concentrate all the trouble in one place. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank travellerone2016
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

I didn't expect much from the lowest weekly rate in town but this is ridiculous. I understand in the process of renovation but still no excuse for rude staff, dirty ( dirty diapers ) parking lots and walkways.
No WiFi unless you want to go sit in lobby and then nothing after 8 when they lock up. Door knob fell off in my wife's hands and has not been fixed after 3 days. Advertised HBO and doesn't have it. Pool is closed for whatever reason.
I would love a 10 minute conversation with the new owner. Renovation is great but presentation ( cleanliness ) and providing what you advertise ( WiFi , Pool, HBO.....) should be first. Then start fixing what you don't see or expect.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jason H
Reviewed May 20, 2015

Went here in May 2015 I searched motel on line and called for the week end we went was Mother's Day weekend no one had any rooms so I reserved here cause pictures didn't look bad wrong when we got there went to room it looked like the people that was staying there lived there it was nasty I mean it was not clean had a awful smell the room next to us had a hoarder in it things was staked to the ceiling and his bed had stuff half way up to ceiling and he was laying on top of it look like drug people and prostitutes were there there was no way I was going to stay there the guy was nice enough to give my money back for both nights Thanks to my Awesome God cause I was praying I would not lose my money and I would have sleep in my Truck before I would have stayed there but it was my spouse my handicap mom grandson and my sister but we to end up finding a handicap room only one anyone had but cost 200.00 for 1 night but it was well worth it to not have to stay in my truck with all my family please do not waste your time at this place it is really a bad bad place and Gainesville needs to condemned it and close it down I don't even know how it could be open I thought they had to be check by health department but I can tell you this place is not fit or clean enough to be open this place don't even deserve a 1 but that is all I could give it needs a minus 1000 or more

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

My family is staying here for a two week vacation that started two ago. In these two days it has been nothing but hell!! I booked the room in advance but paid with cash in person and for the two weeks. The first night the drunk man next door harassed myself my children and my husband everytime we tried to step foot out of the room. The drunk idiot proceeded to follow us into our room sat down and continued to drink . We got him out of our room and called the cops. Nothing was done. Every time we went outside to smoke he would cuss and threaten us. The room is infested with bed bugs my son is getting eaten alive. I demanded a new room but was told nothing is available. Demanded my money back and was told no refunds. There is no WiFi no swimming pool no breakfast no pets ( I booked the room due to allowing pets got here with my pet after paying 100 deposit and was told no more pets) no fitness center no anything the hotel advertised . Nothing but drama aggravation and filth. I'm surprised this place hasn't been shut down it sure needs to be.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank tat2edmom5
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stay away from these crooks... i stayed here and the kids goes up to lobby and run it thinking they own.. manager wont say nothing to anyone about the kids....... they are drug dealers and prositutes and bunch of loud mouths folks who wont let you sleep. They dont keep up with anything. Every room is stained and mildew carpet. DONT GO HERE WHATSOEVER. They dont even half of the stuff they listed

• Stayed: May 2014