“French Cusine - not”
Review of 2 Dog

2 Dog
Ranked #7 of 262 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Disappointed in menu for lunch. Thought we would try something different and it was. I had pimento cheese burger and grits. The grits were very tasty, if you have been to Magnolia Cafe in Charleston then don't try the grits they don't compare. The sandwich was very salty, I don't think it was the hamburger but the pimento cheese. The price was like anywhere else. My wife had the grits and a pesto sandwich, chicken I think. She was satisfied but not overwelmed. I don't think I will return nor recommend because of the expectations and then the disappointment. The staff was very nice.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Good food and nice atmosphere. were hoping for something extra special in a local venue and it was off the mark a bit. Still, we will be back. Beats spending my dollars at a national chain.

1  Thank Nanci H
Reviewed October 12, 2012

there is absolutely nothing special about the food here. it is just another artsy fartsy place trying to drum up business with wierd menu items. no bang for the buck

1  Thank Blaze F
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This a good place to eat. a bit pricy, but the food is really good. Everything is always good, and very easy to get to from work. I haven't eaten here in while, but I'll have to return soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was comparing the new location with the old one. Something happened to quality and prices in the transition.

2  Thank rob b