“Consistently good Lunch”

Cuisines: American
nashville
“Consistently good Lunch”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We always enjoy the lunch menu at Applebee's. The "2 for 20" is a great value and the "make your own combo" is a nice way to combine soups, salads, and entrees. We were staying at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn. Very convenient.

Visited April 2013

“Your Basic Applebees”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The usual; service ok; food ok; it's your basic Applebees..what more can you say? The menu is always the same, the meal is almost always what you expect.

Visited February 2013
Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
“Good food & service”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I like their food, it's somewhat unique - would recommend it to anyone if I have to have a 50 word review forget it

Visited March 2013
Gainesville, Georgia
“Good food, cost is right”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Food-atmosphere
But why does a review HAVE to be 100 characters? I would think you would appreciate a good comment without making me write on-and on-and on-and on -and on

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst service ever!!!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was the worst experience I've ever had at Applebee's. I go there at least once a week with football season going on but tonight was horrible. It was not busy but it took us about 15 mins to get seated. There were plenty of empty clean tables everywhere and, not to mention, 2 other customers were seated before us. Even though we were there first. Once seated it took our server 10-15 mins to get our drink orders. Another 15-20 mins to actually get our drinks. I never once got a refill. I asked for a to-go drink but I never got it. I looked around the restaurant and everyone else was being served fine. I was wondering what was causing our server to completely ignore our table. I was thinking maybe they are short handed tonight. However, I found this to not be true because they had two servers stacking chairs when my table was not being serviced. And then to make things worse, our server writes on our check, "please tip your server." I don't scratch unless I itch and I don't dance unless I hear music so I don't tip unless I have service. I love you guys but tonight was horrible. All your staff was rude and the service was horrible. Please look into this.

• Visited January 2013