“I mistakedly thought my previous bad experience at this chain was a fluke!!”
Review of O'Charleys

O'Charleys
Ranked #38 of 254 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
KY
“I mistakedly thought my previous bad experience at this chain was a fluke!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Terrible food, pasta overcooked in a pasta dish!! My husband's salmon had a definite OLD flavor! Service was not bad but when I complained about the pasta, I got an "oh really"!

Visited August 2012

Cornelia, Georgia
“Friendly, casual dining with great food”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

We've eaten at the Gainesville O'Charleys for several years now. Our favorites on the menu are the ribs, loaded potato soup, chicken tenders, salads, and the wonderful hot rolls. The hot yeast rolls are the best I've ever had in a restaurant.

The service by Allen the bartender was efficient and professional. The restaurant is well kept and clean. No problems with refills on bread or beverages. Menu items to suit young and old, singles and groups. The Gainesville O'Charleys is the best in the franchise in Georgia.

• Visited March 2012