“Always good, always dependable, very enjoyable and consistent food”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #15 of 269 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

When in Gainesville, this restaurant is at the top of our list. Love the blackened catfish fillets and my wife likes the salmon. Portions are huge but for dinner they offer "lunch size" portions as well, which is really nice. Will continue to enjoy this place, hopefully for years.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very fair, mediocre....much like other chains, maybe a small step up. Service was fairly good, food so-so -- nothing I'd rush back for.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Cold fish tacos. I wouldn't recommend it. The service was ok but the food was very poor quality. They did comp my meal but it will be along time before I go back. It is fast food quality and not particularly good at that.

1  Thank topkik
Reviewed October 4, 2013

That was some of the best food we have ever eaten. The people were so friendly and kept our glasses full. The appetizer was great.We had great service and will eat there again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Service slow, steaks cold/tough...when we complained to the manager, Wade he indicated corporate does not buy the best Sirloin and they were busy with large parties. I guess our $88 bill was not that important. We will never return or recommend this restaurant.