“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I have gone many times over the past few months with my family. It has been wonderful every time! Good prices, great staff, wonderful food. Suggestions: buff. Chicken wrap (get it with a side of blue cheese); BBQ ribs; burgers good for the kids, chicken pasta yummy!! We are not big on deserts but if based on the quality of the food I would say delicious!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I visited Cheddars because many friends and family raved about it. I have to say my experience was exceptional.I took a date there and it was a very memorable evening. I had the cajun grilled catfish, with extra rice and broccoli, my date had the sirloin with a salad. After finishing about half my meal I was full but I couldn't stop eating it was just so delicious. My dates steak was cooked exactly to her liking and she commented she would definitely have to come back.
The service was on spot. Our sever was very attentive to our needs, consistantly checked on us, and did all she could to accomidate our every need. We were both so blown away we talked about it for a week. We had 2 entree's, no appetizer, but we did have a couple of beers each and my check was still under $30. All I can say is you can't beat it, great price, great food, and wonderful service.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Some standard and some special dishes. Pleasant and comfortable atmosphere. The Olive Garden next door provides some competition.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We did visit this Restaurant since they opened the doors last year. To begin with, this Restaurant was good in service and food quality it was a pleasure to visit this place. The last few months the experience is definitely not the same anymore. A few weeks ago we had a party of 4 and had to wait for our food o ver 2 hours, when they served our order, my pasta was completely dry and just did not taste right.After 2 bites I returned my dinner. We thought last week we would give the restaurant one more chance with a party of 6. Oh what a disappointment. Again my pasta was not worth the money, my friend had to return a Filet minion 3 times because it was grilled well down instead medium, after complaining with the manager he got his filet served a third time very rear, he gave up to return his order. The waiter was a nice boy, but had nor idea about service. He was even able to present us with a right check, the manager took all 3 checks for correction, but again complete mixed up checks. We did decide to pay as it was but on top of all this aggravation the waiter couldn't even give us the right change he short us on our change of our check. It is to bad that a restaurant can give up the quality and service so bad in a few month.

2  Thank Werner6
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Good food for a good price - great atmosphere and service. Wide variety on their menu - can't ask for more.

1  Thank Julie B