“Casual, yes”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
“Casual, yes”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Some standard and some special dishes. Pleasant and comfortable atmosphere. The Olive Garden next door provides some competition.

Visited May 2012

St. Augustine, Florida
“What a quality slide”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We did visit this Restaurant since they opened the doors last year. To begin with, this Restaurant was good in service and food quality it was a pleasure to visit this place. The last few months the experience is definitely not the same anymore. A few weeks ago we had a party of 4 and had to wait for our food o ver 2 hours, when they served our order, my pasta was completely dry and just did not taste right.After 2 bites I returned my dinner. We thought last week we would give the restaurant one more chance with a party of 6. Oh what a disappointment. Again my pasta was not worth the money, my friend had to return a Filet minion 3 times because it was grilled well down instead medium, after complaining with the manager he got his filet served a third time very rear, he gave up to return his order. The waiter was a nice boy, but had nor idea about service. He was even able to present us with a right check, the manager took all 3 checks for correction, but again complete mixed up checks. We did decide to pay as it was but on top of all this aggravation the waiter couldn't even give us the right change he short us on our change of our check. It is to bad that a restaurant can give up the quality and service so bad in a few month.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Werner6
Braselton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Good food for a good price - great atmosphere and service. Wide variety on their menu - can't ask for more.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Julie B
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Sometimes very good and other times average”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I recently took my aunt and her granddaughter with myself and my granddaughter. We waited for our service in addition our waitress was dealing with a problem in the booth behind us. They were busy but it took over 30 min. for our food to arrive to the table. Once the food arrived the chief sent my grand daughter the wrong meal so we sent this back and waited on her hamburger. This was the chief's fault because the waitress read back the order before sending our order to the kitchen. It seemed the chief was mixing up orders at several tables for some reason. In addition we were almost finished eating when I got the attention of a different waiter to find my grand daughter's hamburger. This place stays busy so they need to get their act together.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gwen G
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“Just not up to par”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I frequent this location at least 3 times a month... and have always enjoyed it, however on October 3, 2012, my husband got there prior to me and when I explained to the hostess where he had told me he was seated she pointed to the bar and area and told me I would have to look because they were busy.

My husband was initally sat in a booth where a glass had been broken and not even cleaned out, after he was moved waitress seemed bothered that she had to wait on someone else....Very slow mediocre service....Have to almost beg for refills on our drinks or for steak sauce....

Felt more like we were a bother than a customer

• Visited October 2012