“Prenatal Massage”

The Spa on Green Street
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa on Green Street was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide the very finest in luxurious spa services, transformative fitness instruction and cutting-edge wellness programs.Set in the gracious surrounding of an elegant, historic, colonial-revival estate, our elegant treatment rooms, posh fitness suites and one-of-a-kind boutique offer the perfect in-town get away...any day! Relax in luxury and allow us to offer you the very finest of care. What is most important about The Spa on Green Street is our desire to help create a healthy world and our commitment to support YOU relative to your goals. We are here for YOU! Take the step today down the path to optimal health.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I couldn't thank this location enough! The workers were experienced and knowledgeable. They put me at ease right away and....well what can I say? Give a pregnant woman a massage and she will love you forever! :)

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This place is so much more than a spa. They offer personal training and small group classes and even have a Naturopath on staff. I have had massages, facials, body treatments, fitness instruction and naturopathic consultations here and would highly recommend it to anyone.

The staff is always friendly, the atmosphere is welcoming and many of the natural skin care and nutritional products they carry are from local vendors - love that.

1  Thank newlywed80
Reviewed September 7, 2012

From the moment you walk in the door, the wonderful aroma takes you away to another place.The Spa on Green Street treats you like royalty in every way. Carol was my esthetician and she was perfect. She is knowledgeable with a great touch. It is a one stop shop for all my holistic needs. Thanks for the wonderful experience. Cannot wait to come back.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

one weekend when travelling to Gainesville, I brought my mother along and brought her a gift certificate for Mother's Day. She loved it!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I purchased a massage and facial in October 2011. The spa is located in an old, historic home. There is parking in the rear. The welcome desk is located in the foyer, and the receptionists could not be nicer. I was given a warm towel to relax my neck and a glass of water with lemon to welcome me. I was escorted to my treatment room which is located up a long staircase. The room was large and filled with windows which were beautifully decorated. There was a small sauna also located in the room. There was an en suite bathroom and that was the only disappointing part of the experience. It was like showering in your old great aunt's bathroom! The dial to turn on the shower was from the 1960's and the plastic shower curtain kept blowing in. The bath needs to be updated.
My massage was by Chris and he did a wonderful job. He made sure I was always comfortable and made some suggestions which were great at working out the knots in my shoulders. Ansley gave me a facial which was soothing.
BTW - there is a fitness and yoga section of the building which I did not use.
Overall, the building has character and the services were very good. I would recommend this spa.

1  Thank Redee2GoGoGo