Getting to write a review now. Its been a month since we stayed at the Guesthouse. The rooms are very big and had a microwave and fridge. The breakfast was very good and even though we were with very large group the staff did a great job of keeping everything stocked and clean.
I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Gainesville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Lodge Gainesville is conveniently located close to all Gainesville, GA attractions including the Lake Lanier Rowing Club, Road Atlanta and Chicopee Agricultural Center. We provide friendly, Southern hospitality and charm that is unique to our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Guest Lodge Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Hotel Gainesville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Days Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Days Inn