When I arrived I was given a room that had a stench like a baby's diaper. I was given another room. The bed was not that comfortable. I went to bed late, but was awaken the next morning by a call asking if my car was a van. I don't have a van. If they had asked for make/model when I checked in they would have known that. I couldn't go back to sleep so I went to breakfast. It was the typical "continental" breakfast with no meat, eggs or other protein.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Lodge Gainesville is conveniently located close to all Gainesville, GA attractions including the Lake Lanier Rowing Club, Road Atlanta and Chicopee Agricultural Center. We are focused on delivering true southern hospitality experience through our exceptional rooms, great service, fast WIFI, great breakfast choices, and our location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Guest Lodge Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Hotel Gainesville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Days Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Days Inn