The outside of the building looks fairly nice even the lobby is not bad..THAT is where it stops! Our room "one of their best" had sheets that didn't fit the beds, stained carpet,stains on the wall including what looked to be a blood stain & cracks in the popcorn ceiling. We are a family of 4...resv. was made for a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children 16 & 14)We had to pay extra charge because our children were "Adults"! The chest of drawers (which the tv sat on) was missing part of it's front. The pool looked like it hadn't been cleaned all Summer (this is Aug.). We had to ask twice for extra towels & a blanket (which looked & felt like something that was used in the Civil War). No door sweep so there was about 3/4" gap between the floor & the bottom of our door...great entry for bugs! At one point I saw the "manager" (while on duty) sitting poolside with guest drinking a couple of bottles of wine! NO SMOKE DETECTOR!! Look at the photo's I took of this room.....Trust me...NOT Gainsville, Ga. at it's finest!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Lodge Gainesville is conveniently located close to all Gainesville, GA attractions including the Lake Lanier Rowing Club, Road Atlanta and Chicopee Agricultural Center. We provide friendly, Southern hospitality and charm that is unique to our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Guest Lodge Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Hotel Gainesville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Days Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Days Inn