The pictures are decepetive it's rundow and the rooms smell like cat urine. The hot tub in the photo's is gone. We were told it was "to much trouble" . The pool has the under water light literally dangling out. I'm sure this cannot be safe. The vending machine soda was 2$, and expired Jan 2011. Otherwise just a mess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Lodge Gainesville is conveniently located close to all Gainesville, GA attractions including the Lake Lanier Rowing Club, Road Atlanta and Chicopee Agricultural Center. We are focused on delivering true southern hospitality experience through our exceptional rooms, great service, fast WIFI, great breakfast choices, and our location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your The Guest Lodge Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Hotel Gainesville
- Days Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Days Inn