“My favorite place to eat!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #19 of 253 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Italian
Blairsville, Georgia
“My favorite place to eat!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Well, one of my favorites anyway. ALWAYS delicious!! Service is excellent also. NEW place with good atmosphere. I love to eat here every time I am in Gainesville!

Visited August 2012

Dahlonega, Georgia
“Beware”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The Shoney's of Italian food, it is just plain awful. Go at your own risk, you truly do get what you pay for.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank tcm4950
Clarkesville, Georgia
“Not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Food was as tasty as ever (we had soup and salad with breadsticks). We have enjoyed going to Olive Garden for many years, but this was disappointing. The reason? Small servings. The food served initially was skimpy in quanity and therefore did not look right when it came out. I know you can have free refills, but the presentation was just not there any longer. We asked the server about this and she said that they now weigh out each portion based on the number of guests. Not a real good marketing/money saving idea in our estimation. Still good food though...

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Suester50
“Should of gone next door...”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Wednesday night.. we were wanting to take our 83 year old grandmother out to dinner. I called and asked how long the wait was and the woman told me there was not one. 8 minutes later, we arrived and were told there was a 20 minute wait. When we finally got seated we waited for another 20 minutes for water. Waitress was rude and seemed to be acting very exaggeratedly, almost fake nice. Very loud, children screaming, drunk obnoxious table next to us. we should've gone next door to cheddar's.

1 Thank rachel1021
Birmingham, AL
“Excellent....”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I can't say anything bad about my visit. The restaurant was very clean and the staff were exceptionally nice. Our waiter, Tony, was very attentive and helpful with our selections. We never ran out of drinks, salad or breadsticks. The food was fresh, hot and yummy! We came during luch so the portions were smaller than the dinner; but still almost more than we could eat. I highly recommend this restaurant and hope to visit there again one day soon.

• Visited August 2012