“Above average”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Gainesville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Very clean. The beds were too small. The staff was very nice. A wedding group hit the breakfast early, but it was refilled fairly quickly. The food was good. The chlorine in the pool was too strong, but the kids enjoyed it anyway. Next door to Red Lobster, OCharley's and Longhorn. A safe looking area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kdota

Reviewed June 7, 2011

I realize that frequent travelers know all too well that from one Choice Hotel/Comfort Suite to the next things can be completely different. This is one of the completely different's you will truly appreciate. If I had to drive an extra 50 miles just to stay here, I WOULD. What can I tell you, the rooms were extremely clean and nice, this included the bathroom and tub area. The staff was fantastic. The indoor pool was clean and refreshing and did have an attached outside patio area. The breakfast was unbeatable as we had all the standard continental items as well as eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits (Let me rephrase that, Real Eggs, Bacon and Sausage) not the fake stuff. The staff member cooking the breakfast was keeping things fresh and hot and was happy and excited to be there cooking for us. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mickey69_78
Reviewed March 13, 2011

My husband and I were in for 2 days with a traveling ball team our son belongs too. Apon arrival I was drained and exhausted. The front desk clerks acted as if we were the only ones there. Treated us like I have never been treated before (even at a 5 star). One employee in particular went above and beyond to make sure our children and us were made to feel as if I were at home. The variety of breakfast options were amazing. I believe her name was Kim (not good with memory) But if I could reccomend 1 place to saty for business or lesiure. THIS IS THE PLACE.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Dallgood
Reviewed December 15, 2010

This hotel is the newest one in gainesville.. I got a better nights sleep here then at home. Even had a good hot breakfast which was included.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank JasonWillson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gainesville
Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ramada Gainesville
#7 of 12 in Gainesville
Best Western Plus Lake Lanier Gainesville Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Gainesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Gainesville

Address: 1755 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30501-4723 (Formerly Lake Lanier Suites)
Location: United States > Georgia > Gainesville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Gainesville
Price Range: $111 - $205 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Gainesville 2.5*
Gainesville's NEWEST all-suite hotel! NOW OPEN. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.