“Good food and atmosphere”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #71 of 266 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I'm stuck on the Frontega Chicken sandwich and Creamy Tomato soup combo. It's a bit pricey but better food than its primary competitor. When I can't decide where else to have a meal, this is my default place to go.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Had Panera bread recently and would recommend this place. The staff are freindly and the food was good.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Its a nice place. Typically I spend more than I like to here, menu is a little pricey but food is good. Would also like to see a little more variety. Usually I just stop by for the wildberry smoothy. Yumm!!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have been to this Panera several times over the last two months. I had been burned out for a while because back in the day, they were the only venue to offer free WIFI. Going back I discovered that they did not have the roast beef sandwich anymore but in lieu they have added so many new items that a tasty and healthy!

The customer service there is excellent too! Even when they are busy, everyone does a good job making sure that you are the only one in front of them. The staff that prepares my food always greets me and always tells me to have a good day! There is always a manager walking the floor to make sure everyone is doing good and cleaning up tables or getting a to go box for those who need it!

Good job Panera!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

if you are looking for a good soup and/or sandwich place eat here...have not ever got anything from here i didnt like