“Good, Clean & Quick”

Ranked #60 of 254 Restaurants in Gainesville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good, Clean & Quick”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you want a great lunch at a great price and want it quick without having to stand in line while picky people try to make up their mind then this is the place for you! It's not Burger King! it's not supposed to be. No you don't get it your way but that's okay! You get a great sandwich and get it in 60 seconds or less. If you don't like the extra mayo then rake it off....it's that simple. I'm generally in once a week and it is always the same. Good.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank SmBlock400

Oakwood, Georgia, United States
“Mayo overdose”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I am a local who can't understand what the attraction is for this place. there is so much mayo on sandwiches there is no point in having anything else on it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Barry S
gainesville,ga
“WON'T eat even if it is FREE”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Rude lady and sandwich made HER WAY ONLY. I asked for a ham and cheese sandwich, nothing else, as simple as you can make it. She said her sandwichs come with mayonaise on it. I told her that was nice but mine doesn't. She basically said if I get a sandwich from her place it will have mayonaise on it, I HATE MAYO. So I told her that I'll go across the street to Subway, which you can see from her door and get a better, cheaper sandwich how I want it.
I stopped in here one time before the incident above, around 7:30am to get a sandwich for lunch. I walked in and asked her for a coffee before I ordered. She said "this isn't a coffee shop" so I turned right around and left and boycotted her for about a year until the above story.
My work used to get sandwichs from her for lunch during meetings and training and I would refuse to eat them, free or not. She will never get a dime of money from me.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank rick p
Atlanta, Georgia
“Quick place to grad a sandwich and go”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is your standard small town, family owned business. They been doing this for a long time so they know what works and what doesn't. I just had my first visit based on a friend recommendation.
The place has limited sitting, limited menu, and limited parking.
Sandwich, chips, drink. That is the extent of the menu. The sandwiches are pre-made. Your choice is what she has left. The sandwich was good for what it was. Not sure I'm in love with them like I've heard other people talk about.
Worth a trip to see how "old school" is done.

• Visited January 2013
Gainesville
“Fook ok. Service lousy”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you want just a regular cold cut sandwich and don't care of you are treated like an imposition for stopping in ... this is the place for you. The lady behind the country makes you think of the Soup Nazi on Sienfield! No kidding! She is hateful and it's just a cold cut sandwich for crying out loud!

Visited November 2012