“Breakfast Anyone?”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #32 of 266 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have been in many Ihops in many different states and various cities and I have yet to be displeased with their food. Their service is top-notch. All employees are friendly, helpful and efficient. I am speaking of the one in Gainesville, Georgia, however, these remarks apply to most all of the ones I've visited. They will not take your check and ring you-up. You must go to the cashier yourself. This should be changed. It would be another service to the customer.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

It was the worst place i.have ever eaten and i would never eat there again. i will drive to dawson before i ever go back to this ihop.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Best Quality Pancakes CHain you will find anywhere. I would go the everyday if it didn't make me fat.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Breakfast is my favorite meal and this one was very good with great coffee. The menu does't change all that much so when you walk in you know what to expect and this IHop isn't a disappointment. Sit, eat, drink coffee, read the paper.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I think what makes this place so nice to eat at is the waitresses and waiters. They are so sweet. Everytime I go, no matter who is waiting on me, everyone is always nice and attentive. The last time I visited it was actually very hot in there but you kind of over look that with such nice people.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!