“Usually busy so I guess others like it”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #41 of 248 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
“Usually busy so I guess others like it”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I only go for breakfast. I am very fussy about my potatoes and eggs. I can never get the potatoes done enough and usually the whites of the eggs are yukky, runny. NOISY.

Blairsville, Georgia
“Good food!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Centrallly located near the hospital on Jesse Jewel. I love their stuffed French Toast!!! YUMMY!!! They have a wide variety of food from which to choose. Eat here!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“great traditional food”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

You can't worry about calories when you come here even if they offer healthy options. This restaurant serves such good food. It's a comfort food palace! Service is always swift and friendly.

Visited August 2012
Fountain Inn, South Carolina
“Almost always busy, but always good.”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This place is consistently good, which I think has to do with the manager who always seems to be there. The staff is almost always the same, meaning they do not have a high turn over rate, which is rare for a restaurant. Have never been disappointed here, and for a chain, it's pretty good.

Visited May 2012
Cumming, Georgia, United States
“Great breakfast. Friendly staff.”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I'm a volunteer pilot for the Civil Air Patrol, and we find ourselves eating here about once a month. Great place to get breakfast any time, and their salads are great, too.

This restaurant seems to be well managed. We always get what we order, and the service is great. Waitress always makes sure our drinks are refilled, and we never have to wait long for our food.

Last Monday night was another good visit-- my colleague ordered a cheeseburger, I ordered pancakes. Both arrived in a timely manner, with a friendly waitress to boot.

• Visited June 2012