“Great Pizza!”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #6 of 246 Restaurants in Gainesville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fun and funky environment, fast and friendly service. A casual dining experience. Patio open and breezy. Gluten Free and vegan options available.Catering upon request. Event space available for rent.
Gainesville, GA
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great pizza as always. I really like the location. It's in a beautiful old house, as you can see. Although, every time I've eaten here I've eaten out on the deck. I can't quit pinpoint why I love eating here, but I do. The pizza is always so good, the prices reasonable, and the service is generally acceptable.

Georgia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

When I was there awhile back they had some great Pizza. I also ate at there other location in Stone Mountain. Great Pizza

“Good food!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've only been here once but the food was really good! We had to wait a little while but it wasn't a terrible amount of time. It's a great place to go with friends...sort of a fun atmosphere. I would recommend it!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best pizza this side of Atlanta”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Fresh, top quality ingredients. They make some good, unusual combos. The philosopher's pie is particularly good. Don't come here if you're in a hurry, they pizzas are made fresh/to order and do take some time. Friendly service, just not fast.

Visited August 2012
“Amazing pizza”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

We eat here a lot! It is really good and the party rooms are very nice! I love the pizza and the pretzel appetizer!