“Impressive awesome stay.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Days Inn and Suites Fort Valley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fort Valley
“Impressive awesome stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

when I walked in everything was clean it was smell great I was really skeptical about the hotel reading the reviews but on my point the front desk clerk was excellent you provide it was great servicesdWhhen, also when I walked in my room it was very clean is thanks for a great stay you are very hard worker front desk clerk thanks for a great stay also the snacks you have out for guess were a bonus will be back

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank trackgi
Tee A, Front Office Manager at Days Inn and Suites Fort Valley, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
We are truly happy that you were happy here with us it makes us keep on moving in the right direction. Thanks again !!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Temple, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

If there were a negative rating system, this hotel would get it. One of the worst stays my husband and I have ever had. We are by no means picky, and we stay in hotels for business at least 20 days every month.
If I listed everything bad about this hotel I would use up this entire website.
No towels most days, and if you got them they were either dirty or wet.
One day they never serviced our room.
One day we came back to our air conditioner parts all over the floor with the electrical plug bolted behind it so it could not be plugged in.
They did not clean our bathroom floor for days. I loved seeing my dead cockroach friend every time got back from working all day.
We were never able to eat breakfast, but I am sure it was fantastic since the pastries were still sitting out at 8pm at night.
I think there is only one employee that actually works there. She is the only one we ever saw and we were there for 10 days. You go to the office and ring the bell and nobody answers. You call the front desk on the phone and you get an answering machine. I have never stayed at a major chain hotel where you didn't have a person at the desk.
Wyndham you really need to evaluate this property bearing your brand. It was bad enough I would reconsider using your brand again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Fort Valley hotels

Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I called to reserved the room the GM was very sweet l but when I met her I fell in love with this young lady.She has a lot of personality also my room was a suite it was outstanding. Pretty much my wish was my command I traveled to see my son and wanted a certain room I wasnt able to get it right away but the next day she handled everything well. My child goes to school at FVSU so I shall be coming on a regular to see her.It was quite an the breakfast was nice too.Housekeeping did great also. Thank Ms Askew!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 204 Suite in the front 2nd floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank daimen m
Crystal River, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Should have slept in the car! Dirty, door did not close securely, lampshades ripped, stains on carpet, sheets did not seem to be clean. Also very noisy with factory behind hotel, breakfast had old danish and cold coffe

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Frostproof, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

this was the worst places i have stayed in many years....at first, when we arrived the door was locked and we had to ring a door bell...then a man came out in night clothes...he had been sleeping...then the next night we got in around midnight and our room had not been serviced and not even clean towels were left...so i had to call the service desk and the girl that answered said it was too dangerous for her to bring us towels...i was pissed because no one there had warned us of the danger in the area...so i had to go to the front to get the towels and again the door was locked and now this girl was in her pj's and said that she lived there with her little daughter and that was part of the reason she couldn't bring the towels....and now to cleanliness...my daughter got her shower and the in the time it took me to get my shower...her feet were black from the nasty carpet...DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL....oh and also...there is a bus assembly yard behind the hotel that is open all night and all we kept hearing was the beeping on the fork lift....beep beep beep....what a nightmare!!!!!!! AND NO SMOKE DETECTER AND NASTY STAINED THIN TOWELS...

Room Tip: I do not recommend any of their rooms...stay back at I-75!!! it is only a 10 minute drive....
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Howard Johnson Inn Perry GA
Hampton Inn Perry
Hampton Inn Perry
#6 of 24 in Perry

Been to Days Inn and Suites Fort Valley? Share your experiences!