“Stayed here twice on same trip”

Holiday Inn Express Forsyth
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Forsyth
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Stayed here twice on same trip”
Reviewed July 12, 2005

We stayed at this hotel twice on our trek to and from Walt Disney World.
My only experience with a Hampton Inn prior to this trip was with the one at Pensacola Beach which was excellent.
The one at Forsyth did not disappoint either. Travelling with my wife and two small children, cleanliness and safety are very important to me. The Hampton Inn at Forsyth receives high marks in both categories. Check in was quick and the girl at the desk was pleasant. Quickly scanning the lobby as I was checking in, I had a good overall feeling about the place.
The room was a bit on the small side but it was very clean and the bedspread and carpets looked and smelled brand new. It was a very nice environment after nearly nine hours in the car. We also required a crib which the staff quickly provided.
The next morning we are excited and on our way to see Mickey Mouse.
The complimentary breakfast was very good. It included eggs, biscuts, toast, muffins, cereals, fruits, coffee, hot tea...what more could you want for free! It was a very pleasant experience which made it easy for us to decide to stay there on the way back home.

• Stayed June 2005
4 Thank ARKevin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed July 2, 2005

The Hampton Inn in Forsyth was not where we had planned to stay on our trip to Florida, but due to my son getting sick we checked in for one night. We had 2 rooms which were both very clean but on the small side. Breakfast was adequate with several pastry choices, cereals, biscuits, coffee, juices, and frozen fruit which they labeled "fresh". We would stay there again if necessary.

• Stayed June 2005
2 Thank Lori H
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 23, 2004

Arrived 3 Am asked for a late check-out. As a Hilton Diamond member, this is customary. Front desk called at 11:45 Am told me they would charge for one-half day at 12:30. and expected me out of the room by 1:00 at latest. Front desk person was rude and inconsiderate. I was informed this was thier policy, if I didn't like it I should stay somewhere else!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member