“Clean and comfortable”
Review of Days Inn Forsyth

Days Inn Forsyth
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Forsyth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Brunswick
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was up for training at the Georgia Purlic Safety Training Center. The hotel staff was nice & professional. I like that the hotel was located in a very convenient spot for me to reach the training center. The room was very nice a super clean. I wil stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DaysForsyth, General Manager at Days Inn Forsyth, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Joann thank you for your review and your service to public safety. We appreciate all of the students and instructors from the Georgia public safety training center that stay with us. We hope to see you soon!
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always stay at Days Inn Forsyth when I am down for training at the Georgia Public Safety Training Center. The hotel staff is very friendly and make sure to be accommodating during your stay. I like that this is one of the few hotels in the area that offer free continental breakfast. I would highly recommend staying here if you are stopping by the area even for just an over night stay.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I travel with my cat who is in a carrier.
I don't expect the best room.I usually get the worst.when traveling with a pet.I hope this was the case here, as for the price I expected something better.I consider that at $71 it was certainly not a budget price for one person.
The carpet was not clean. Under the sink and all round the air conditioner were a mound of spiders webs and unidentifiable 'stuff'' that had obviously been there a very long time. I did not want to examine it too closely.Paint was peeling off in the bathroom from the ceiling , and a few very thin semi-white towels and soap were provided.
It is true that the young women at the desk called to see if my room was OK, but by that time I had already unloaded my cat and suitcase.Breakfast was ho hum, pretty average for most places.I travel this route a lot.
It was very convoluted to approach from the exit and entry to the freeway. Don't try it with a trailer without a lookout person.
I had to go around two or three times.I could see the sign, but could not find the entrance.I mentioned this to the desk young women when checking in and she made no comment. She obviously had heard it before and did not want to hear it again.
No, I would not stay there again. Nothing to recommend it really.

Room Tip: If you have pets stay one night only .Check the room before unloading your stuff.