“Good experience, but questionable”
Review of Days Inn Forsyth

Days Inn Forsyth
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Forsyth
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is an older motel, but it was very clean. The staff was great. They lost my first confirmation that I made 3 months in advance, but I called to confirm 2 days prior to arrival and they were able to get us in. Breakfast was very good and attendant was EXTREMELY nice. We were with a group of Trooper Cadets that were set to graduate on Friday, June 1st. When they received their new badges, someone came into the room and stole his new badge, still in the paper on Thursday before graduation. That makes me a little uncomfortable, no signs of forced entry, so who had access????? We would probably stay there again since it is very close to GPSTC, but I would be very careful about leaving anything in my room that I didn't want stolen.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
DaysForsyth, Manager at Days Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank You for your review, we pride ourselves on having a friendly staff and a clean facility. As far as the Cadet losing his badge is concerned, he called us yesterday to tell us that his fiance found his Badge when they got home. If you had a cadet graduate with this trooper, Congrats! And also (if your Trooper has his contact information) ask the Trooper that lost the Badge if he did in fact find his badge just to support our explaination. I would never want any of our guests to feel that their valuables are not safe when they are in the rooms. Again thank you for the review and congratulations to your Ga State Trooper!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This Is a shabby shabby old days in. The help was pleasant. The breakfast was ok.Would not stay again.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Room was very nice and had everything in it you could want. People there very interested in how you liked the room and gave us lower floor liked we wanted. Dining room was clean and bright. Everything fresh and easy to get. Will save info for next trip. Stayed in Mich metro at Clarion Inn and this as nicer than bigger place was and people were much nicer. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
DaysForsyth, Manager at Days Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you for your review Mae T! We are very happy that you found our rooms and staff to be excellent and friendly. We always strive to give our guests the best possible experience at our hotel. Again thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

Management and staff stand ready to meet any reasonable customer needs.

• Stayed: January 2012

Thank you for your review! We always work hard to satisfy our guest's needs and are more than happy to accomodate you. Thank you again, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I am in the construction industry and travel the country 340 days a year, and Mike and the days inn forsyth team were incredible. The quality and cleanliness of the property and rooms was excellent. I worked nights and the hotel cleaning staff was very quite and accommodating to my hectic schedule. I would recommend this hotel for any person needing a weekly room rate or just for a traveling family coming down 75> Thanks Mike and the Days Inn team! Blake D

Room Tip: They are all good.. Some have newer tv's then others!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
DaysForsyth, Manager at Days Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Blake, Thank you for your review. We here at the Days In strive to keep our guests happy and accommodate them regardless of their schedules. We understand hpw stressful and hectic the days are for our business travellers and we are more than happy to help make their stays a bit less stressful. Again we thank you for your review and hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Was a very clean night, also quiet. I thought I left my ear rings in the room and Mike went to the room and looked where I thought I left them. Mike was right when I got home I found them in my bag.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
DaysForsyth, General Manager at Days Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Joanne, Thank you for your review. We are happy that you were able to find your earrings. We are more than happy to go check our guest's rooms to make sure they did not forget any of their items because we understand how important our belongings can be to us. Again thank you for the nice review and we hope you will come stay with us again the next time you are in middle GA.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I made a point of returning to Forsyth for two reasons, value and location.
Also they employ the most helpful, charming and switched on receptionist, Angelina. The rooms are clean and great value with a super choice at breakfast.

Room Tip: all rooms a Days Inn quality except TV are HD flat screen and the internet is quick
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Roger, thank you for your nice review. We pride ourselves on having the best employees working at our property like the receptionist you met, Angelina. We also make sure our guests get the best quality rooms and rates when they stay with us, and also make sure that they have a hearty continetal breakfast. We greatly appereciate returning customers like you and we hope to see you stay with us more. Thank you again for the review.