“Basic, new with good service.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Forsyth
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Basic, new with good service.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

It was my first stay there. Judging by the new highway signs I believe this place has a new owner/ owners. Whom ever they are they are doing a decent job. I believe they are God fearing, religious and honest. When checking in I asked the receptionist about the hotel and asked her to be honest with me. She was. She promised a clean room with good arrangements. It was.

The neighbor hood is not the greatest. There is a high police presence and I felt good and safe. The TV was great. The bathrooms well supplied and clean and the check out breakfast was just what I needed and received. The morning checkout was quick and easy. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Burleson, Texas
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotel while traveling through Georgia. I had a flight the next morning, but didn't want to stay too close to Atlanta and pay premium prices. So I chose this hotel because it's low advertised rate on the sign outside and because it was within an hour from the airport. The room was very nice and could have brought a much higher rate. It was very clean, and felt like a higher class hotel on the inside. New frig and microwave. Iron and ironing board. Helpful and courtious staff. And little things, like the way shower curtain was draped for us. I go down to that area about once a month and I'll definately stay there again if the rates remain at that level.

Room Tip: You can hear the freeway nearby, but it was kind of soothing, in a way.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Boracay, Philippines
Reviewed February 5, 2013

me and my family stop by and stayed for 1 night on my way to disneyworld and i was very pleased the rooms and staff . room are very clean more than i expected . i definetely stay again on our next vacation .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Found a coupon for this hotel and since it was only 47.00 we took a chance that it would be OK to stay for one night . Wow what a great surprise. Very clean and nice. Would stay here again! Good stopping point from Indiana to Orlando

• Stayed February 2013
Krishan P, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Hello!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear you had a nice stay, and we hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels.

We hope to see you again in the future!

All good things,

Krishan and the rest of the Hilltop Garden Inn Family
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Left Florida at 9:00 PM arrived in Forsyth at 2:00 AM and knew I had enough for my day! Night attendant was helpful a local policeman was parked in the lot apparently for security. We were pleased with the size, cleanliness, and the price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank scruffyofl
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stopped in here unplanned because I decided it was the end of my travel day, and happened to get a coupon out of the travel booklet, which they honored. I usually stop at the georgia welcome center to get coupon booklets. This time the discount was about $8 from the price they gave me. So it was worth taking the moment to procure the coupon. I asked to see a room before committing to staying there, having read other reviews. My room had the correct door strip blocking both insects and weather from the outside. It was clean and the furniture seemed to be in good repair. There was a fridge and microwave in the room, both worked. I was offered a room around the back, but said that because I was traveling alone I wanted to be nearer to the front desk. Also, I wanted to stay in a room I had already seen! Next to a gas station, but the ditto foods are less than 2 miles away either along the freeway at the next exit or the frontage road. Simple breakfast. Biscuits and gravy, as well as cereal, bread, coffee, and a couple of pastry varieties.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before handing over the instrument of payment. Then you will know what you are...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank KarenTweetypie
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I previously stayed at the Econo Lodge (don't ever stay there.) And this is my first time staying here, it's nice, employees are sweet, the rooms are nice and clean, the continental breakfast is great they have a great selection compared to the Econo Lodge! Very reasonable prices, if you're ever in the Forsyth area and need a place to stay, definitely stay here. :)

• Stayed September 2012