“4 in a row makes it a keeper!”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Forsyth
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I plan a stop here every time we travel on vacation. Excellent variety for breakfast with all my favorites. Service is always excellent. I look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank zookeeper30165
There are newer reviews for Shoney's

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This Shoney's is conveniently located within walking distance of Comfort Suites. Good food whether its to go, or dine in. They were doing construction at the time of my visit, but they did not let that affect the service. I enjoyed the food, and the great service.

1  Thank GASOCCERMOM
Reviewed April 27, 2014

when traveling with kids we have found buffet to be the best value with 4 kids variety is a must, this shoneys and others like it have not shown the variety other buffet joints have shown, this is disappointing for such a southern staple

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We normally wouldn't pick Shoney's, but this one was very clean, and the buffet was very good. Good service, friendly waitress.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I'm a big fan of breakfast at Shoney's and look for one anytime we travel. This is the second time we have stopped at the Forsyth location at it was fantastic. It started with our hostess and waitress who were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was a huge variety with all my favorites(bacon, sausage patties, eggs made to order, and hash browns). I look forward to our next visit.

Been to Shoney's? Share your experiences!