“The Best”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Forsyth
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I ordered a Kentucky Brown and my husband ordered a burger. We had house salads as our sides. It was delicious, the best we ever had!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The restaurant is undergoing some renovations and certainly lacks ambiance, but the kitchen is doing the right things! You can order off of their extensive menu or eat from a large buffet. We ordered two turkey club sandwiches; one with fries and one with onion rings. Everything was served hot. The sandwiches were HUGE; loaded with turkey, bacon and cheese and embellished with lettuce and tomato. We took half home for lunch the next day. Both the waitress and the hostess were very pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

While passing through Forsyth, GA, decided to have dinner at Shoneys (not much else to choose from in this area). Last time I ate at a Shoneys was probably 40 years ago! This was a very positive experience. Food was good (buffet available at a very reasonable cost--less than $8.00!!!) Our server was both friendly and efficient!!! They even had contemporary Christian music playing!!!!! I WAS VERY IMPRESSED!!! It won't be 40 years before I come back. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The buffet has a good selection of hot & cold foods. It is kept continuously clean & well-stocked. The restaurant's tile floors could use a redo.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Pretty good choice of foods at the buffet, but nothing really special. However, at that price, ($8.99) one does not expect gourmet. Only soft drinks available. No wine or beer. Best ice tea I have ever had....loved that it was home-brewed and I could get it without sugar or other sweeteners.

Been to Shoney's? Share your experiences!