“Buffet was okay”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Forsyth
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Pretty good choice of foods at the buffet, but nothing really special. However, at that price, ($8.99) one does not expect gourmet. Only soft drinks available. No wine or beer. Best ice tea I have ever had....loved that it was home-brewed and I could get it without sugar or other sweeteners.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We had the buffet for dinner. It has been quite a while since I have had real southern cooking. Pork chops smothered in gravy, collard greens with bacon, bbq chicken, green beans with bacon, sausage, and more! My only problem was at check out when the hostess brushed a plastic cup on the floor and picked up and put it right back with the clean cups. She might need some training. The low price and the good eats remain a positive. Unless you are on a diet-then order from the menu!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was impressed with this menu idea. My wife and I went to shoney's on 4-3-13 and discovered they were having breakfast for dinner on the buffet. The food was good but the staff was terriffic. I have eaten at this shoney's a few times before but this was my best experience so far. Much Improved keep up the good work and the parking lot was full what a suprise for a shoneys.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have eaten here several times and it looks like they have taken the time to renovate the place. The food is average and also the staff.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Shoney's is a good place to have a meal in Forsyth, GA. Food is good above average service. Happy with the new ownership and changes this restaurant has made. :)

Been to Shoney's? Share your experiences!