“Perfect Rest Stop!”

Super 8 Forsyth
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Forsyth
“Perfect Rest Stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Trying to split up a trip from Florida to Tennessee, we found our halfway point in Forsyth, Georgia. Following the helpful reviews in Trip Advisor, we ended up at the Hotel 8. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. In fact, we asked about upgrading to a Queen with a Jacuzzi tub, and, after quoting a very reasonable price, gave us a King with a Jacuzzi for the same price. I used the tub immediately to sooth away road weary aches and pains. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Toccoa, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was part of an overnight school trip. We weren't expecting a great experience, but also weren't prepared for what happened. We were using about 10 rooms altogether. Three girls sharing a room reported that one of their beds had semi-fresh dog crap in it. Apparently a previous tenant had allowed his dog to stay on a bed and when he did his business on it, just remade the bed as though it hadn't been used and apparently the maid service never checked this bed. It took the motel over two hours to get the bed changed.

The beds were average, the TVs were new, the water pressure was okay, the breakfast (waffle maker, egg circles, bad biscuits with sausage gravy and an assortment of grains) was passable, the coffee was TERRIBLE!

We were just there for one night and trying to stay cheap, so I guess we got what we paid for, but the bed thing was totally unacceptible!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Columbus,Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Price was negotiated to what was listed on Billboard, when entered room, turned on heat, smell was so bad had to turn off and not use it. I asked if noise would be bad in this room as was to front, close to interstate, was advised NO. This proved to be incorrect and because of not being able to use heat, room was not confortable. When arrived at breakfast at 8:20, (breakfast 6-9) two biscuits too hard to eat were all that was left, gravy was dried up and hardly able to eat. when brought key back, got a cup of coffee to go in my cup. desk clerk stood behind me, as if to say what are you doing, I stated key on counter, she said OK, then. Not the best experience I have had at Super 8 or Wyndham Chain..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

McMinnville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped and stayed last sunday night on our way to Daytona. Check in was friendly, quick and correct. Rooms are big and comfortable. And the biggest, biggest flat screen tv I have ever had in a room, 32" !! We were more than comfortable in our room and it was quiet. We will be regular customers. Well done Super 8. Ohh.. the breakfast is good, my wife, really really loved their cinammon buns !!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here based on reviews I read on trip advisor. I found the place just as reported. The friendliest service I have seen. Clean room. Good price. If you are staying at a super 8, you are looking for value. This is a place I will stay again when in the area. I stay in motels out of necessity when working. Cleanliness and price are my main concern. The friendly staff is a bonus.

• Stayed October 2012
St Paul, MN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Using the TripAdvisor Android app, I was able to locate this place on my
motorcycle travels.
The Lobby was nice bright and clean, the Front Desk clerk was nice and friendly,
The room was clean and comfortable,
The breakfast was nice, waffels, cereals and pastries,
The is a very safe place and quiet. once the door was closed,
there was no hearing the freeway..
Let me add that the price of $52 + tax was a bargin!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo