“Great Staff”

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped and stayed last sunday night on our way to Daytona. Check in was friendly, quick and correct. Rooms are big and comfortable. And the biggest, biggest flat screen tv I have ever had in a room, 32" !! We were more than comfortable in our room and it was quiet. We will be regular customers. Well done Super 8. Ohh.. the breakfast is good, my wife, really really loved their cinammon buns !!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here based on reviews I read on trip advisor. I found the place just as reported. The friendliest service I have seen. Clean room. Good price. If you are staying at a super 8, you are looking for value. This is a place I will stay again when in the area. I stay in motels out of necessity when working. Cleanliness and price are my main concern. The friendly staff is a bonus.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Using the TripAdvisor Android app, I was able to locate this place on my
motorcycle travels.
The Lobby was nice bright and clean, the Front Desk clerk was nice and friendly,
The room was clean and comfortable,
The breakfast was nice, waffels, cereals and pastries,
The is a very safe place and quiet. once the door was closed,
there was no hearing the freeway..
Let me add that the price of $52 + tax was a bargin!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We rented three rooms: a king, a handicap room (w/double beds) and a regular room (w/double beds).

For some reason the handicap room did not have a ref/microwave and the king room had a broken drawer. The rooms were clean and comfortable enough.

Breakfast was basic and decent, but no meat was served. A better bread selection other than white/wheat and some fruit would have been good.

This is, after all, a budget motel chain and you get what you pay for.

The manager and staff were exceptional. The closed-captioning in two of the rooms were not working and the manager immediately took care of the problem.

I would very much recommend this Super 8.

FYI: There is a Waffle House next door. The CVS, Ingles, and convenience stores all seem to close around 10pm or so.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2012

While on a vacation with my two 12 year old grandsons, we discovered the Super 8 Motel chain. What a terrific surprise! This small motel was so pleasant! We got off the freeway and checked out the two other motels, but the boys didn't like the small swimming pools. We then headed over to the Super 8. Wow, so glad I did. The room was very clean. The beds were EXTREMELY comfortable. I asked for a room on the pool side. The lovely, friendly, and very helpful gal at the desk accommodated my request. A fairly large and VERY clean pool was right outside our door! I could see the boys from the room. There was also a basketball hoop on the property. Of course, that was a HUGE extra for MY boys! We needed to find a basket ball, as we had not brought one, so once again, the front desk gal gave us directions to the nearest Walmart! Lots of restaurants and popular stores right around the corner! We had a WONDERFUL stay! Then on to Stone Mountain which was not far from there. I think I'll be sticking to Super 8's! Oh, they give the AAA discount, too!

Room Tip: If you have kids that want to swim, choose pool side!