“Very Elegant”

Comfort Suites - Forsyth
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Forsyth
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My family and I went to Florida for a week and had car trouble on the way home. We had to stay in Forsyth for 5 days while our car was being repaired. We stayed in the Suites for 3 of the nights and we were treated better than we were for the entire trip in Florida. The staff was very helpful considering we were tired and cranky when we got there. The rooms were immaculate. The lobby is elegant looking. The kids loved the pool. We will definitely stay there again. The room was only available for 3 nights but they arranged for us to stay next door at the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Yvonne S
CSuitesForsyth, Manager at Comfort Suites - Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

I would like to say Thank You for staying at our hotel, we strive to provide great service to all our guests, maybe the next time you stay it won't be under the same circumstances. Again Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Cathy Bannister, Agm

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites - Forsyth

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is easily the nicest hotel in the Forsyth area. I have to travel here several times per year, and have stayed and many of the hotels. It's clean, quiet, comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast is pretty good as well. Also, the Shoney's restaurant next door offers a 10% discount with hotel stay. I will stay her again on my next trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chevelradob

Reviewed September 21, 2013

From the time we walked in they made us feel welcome! The Assistant Manager and Front Desk Agent "Dee" where friendly and very professional. Hotel sets back of the road and is very well maintained. Spacious lobby area and breakfast room. Nice rooms very clean. Hotel staff go out of their way to do everything they can to help you enjoy you stay especially "Dee" one of the nicest people on the face of the earth.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

I would like to Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to post your comments about your stay. We value each of our guest comments and appreciate them. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely Cathy Bannister

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Pretty much a standard Comfort Suites. But then we love Comfort Suites. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was kind of blah. Do NOT eat at the Lucky Café across the street if you know what decent oriental food is like.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
CSuitesForsyth, Manager at Comfort Suites - Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Dear LaoTou,

Thank you so much for your review. Its always great to know that our guests had a nice, clean, comfortable stay when they stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Forsyth, GA.

Cathy Bannister

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is our 2nd year visiting and had a wonderful stay. Dee greeted us again and made us feel real welcome. I had a few special requests on reservations and they set us up accordingly.

I highly recommend this hotel, and as long as it continues to be clean and maintained like it is today, we will continue to go here on our annual trip to Florida. Breakfast was great as well!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for that wonderful complement, we try to treat others how I would like to be treated. Its people like you that make my job enjoyable. If you find yourself in the Forsyth area again please come see us.

Cathy Bannister

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I found the rooms nice and the employess friendly but the wifi had a poor signal and the water pressure was pretty bad.

As a salesman who travels alot I wouldnt come back because the wifi is too important to me.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for that wonderful complement, we try to treat others how I would like to be treated. Its people like you that make our jobs enjoyable. If you find yourself in the Forsyth area again please come see us.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I lodged at this hotel while in training for work. All of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. My room was very clean. I am a person who cleans ANY hotel room when I get there. However, my efforts were in vain, as the rooms were thoroughly cleaned. Even the fridge and the microwave had been cleaned well. The beds were comfy and the room was nice. I would stay here again if passing through for business or personal reasons.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business