“Great place to stay!”

Econo Lodge Atlanta Airport East
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Forest Park
Reviewed April 3, 2012

First time in Atlanta!! Had a wonderful stay at the hotel! Staff was very friendly and very helpful!!! Ask where is a good chinese resturant to eat and the front desk clerk told us a awesome place that was buffet and it had lots to choose from!! Very close to the hotel and they also recommended Zeepo's a very very good burger joint! The room was clean and comfortable! We did not receive room service for the 4 day's we were there due to having 2 dogs (that they only charge $10.00 for both) but, they were always very pleasant when i ask for towels every day! :) Very quiet and the breakfast was awesome! We had 4 kids plus 2 adults so the breakfast was very handy!! Would recommed to anyone! Also, the hotel is very close to all the attractions! Easy on easy off the freeway!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Crestview

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Had a great stay at this hotel. Staff very nice, and room was extremly clean. This is my second trip here and i highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
10  Thank Thomas7233
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stay At ECONO LODGE AIRPORT EAST Very clean hotel, very friendly staff and close to the main attractions such as WORLD OF COKE,AQUARIUM & close to down town ATLANTA. Breakfast had a good selection of items and was fresh. The Inn had a feeling of home and was in a quiet setting. Very enjoyable experience.
I live in a hotel 2 to 4 days a week and I've never been more pleased. The room was great and Ms. Jackson at the desk was great, she took over 20 minutes to make copies & fax of my paperwork and fax them at midnight and never quit smiling. I realy had great time while we were there. Definately recommend!

Room Tip: The staff was very friendly and accommodating . Safe & Great place
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
11  Thank SNELL3
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I had stayed here due to airport delays. This hotel is extremely clean, and deserves to get a 10/10. Breakfast was wonderful, Staff was friendly and accommodating, I felt like at home, everything needed was within 2 minutes walk. There are so many good restaurants. It is very conviniently located, and the driver of the shuttles were very friendly also. The front desk clerk was extremely cheerful. I would definately come back and stay at this hotel. It was home away from home!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
11  Thank Hardik M
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Always awesome! Just flew to Atlanta for two days for business and I always stay Econo Lodge Airport East wherever possible because the experience is so consistent. Enjoy a free coffee at checkin desk and the best free delux breakfast in am! Great airport hotel We always chose this hotel because it offers hotel pickup and drop off 24 hours, going every 30 to 45 mins, and also offers a shuttle service the Southlake Mall. Just outside the property and walking distance of about 5 mins is SUBWAY,Wafflehouse all kind of fastfood chain there, which we ate at, the food was great and service and price was good. It was good value for money. I enjoyed my stay there. In fact, I will go there again next week
Thank you all! Super friendly staff everytime!

Room Tip: Beautiful and very clean hotel, I highly recommend this Hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
10  Thank Vp1985Montgomery_AL
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I stayed here on a quiet dog day in FEB. The hotel and room were impeccable, staff was helpful and friendly, and Internet access was free, flawless & solid. The hotel is historically interesting and on going renovation has made it new and very pleasant. And they don't spray petro-perfumes around like so much of their competition. My friends and I have stayed here before and had an excellent time. Service is awesome! we use their shuttle service to go to near by attraction, Driver Mr S O Harper,He is the charming, ever so knowledgeable driver that took us to dinner. He dropped us off and picked us up within minutes of my call. He was just a kind soul and we enjoyed talking to him and having him share local information with us, The front desk were very nice too but our favorites were definitely Mr Harper and Ms Carol. We will be back for sure!

Room Tip: THE best kept secret in ATLANTA
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
10  Thank mdx d
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I stayed at the Econo Lodge Atlanta Airport on a friends advice who worked for the company and I have to admit that she was right on point! I pass the hotels now and look at them with a different type of respect for quality and comfort that I will use to judge other medium priced hotels going forward. My 3 night stay was very quiet, the room was very clean and comfortable from the sheets to the modern style bathroom. My room had a very like home feel, which only made my stay more enjoyable

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Super 8 Atlanta/Jonesboro Road
Rodeway Inn Forest Park
Rodeway Inn Forest Park
#3 of 7 in Forest Park

Been to Econo Lodge Atlanta Airport East? Share your experiences!