Econo Lodge Atlanta Airport East
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 21, 2011

The staff was very unprofessional and rude, and that is putting it mildly. The walls are paper thin and every little noise outside in the parking lot is ampliied in your room. The bath towels are really oversized hand towels that stunk. The shower smelled like mold, because upon further inspection, the shower head was covered with black mold! And the beds, where do I start? Lumpy, sagging, hard. musty and I didn't have the nerve to look closely but I think there was some sort of plastic sheet on one of the beds, because if you moved it sounded like a plastic bag crumpling. I must say that we changed rooms thinking it has to get somewhat better, but, no these conditions were the same in BOTH rooms, that according to the staff were "their nicest" Don't waste your money, some things aren't worth it!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jmac2008
Reviewed November 8, 2010

This is my first hotel review. As I was leaving this property, I compared it to the other hotels I have visited over the past 15 years and concluded it was one of the three worst experiences I've had in a hotel. Short of the broken air conditioner in the summer in Erie, Pennsylvania, the fact that my car was robbed and vandalized in the parking lot, the roar of trucks, the loud children who clomped down the metal stairs outside my room, has to rank this location near the bottom of the list. Do yourself and your vehicle a favor, don't stay in Forest Park at all. On the bright side, the Clayton County Police Department has very nice officers.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We were on the road for hours and the weather wasa getting bad...We had to stop trusting in the Lord to put us in a safe place...to our dream it was save, cleaned and the desk staff was very friendly. As we trusted in the Lord we were at the Econo Lodge Hotel located in Forest Park, GA off I-75 north.

My friend and I was truly blessed when we stop for rest...this hotel had free breakfast, free long distance calls any where in the US, (we called our husband to let them know we were safe).

After a great night of rest we had breakfast and yes it was more that what I expected and then some for the price we paid. Our a room had three beds with space to move around without stepping over or on each other. This room had everything you needed from a comb to toothbrush yes one for each individual guest just like your home. This was the right place to stay for you hard earned money in this economic... we all need to watch our money and if your family is like mind then Econo Lodge Forest Park, GA is the right place to stay and SAVE!!!!!! WE DID and was very pleased!

We were so pleased we made reservations for 2011 for our girl's weekend away! Traveling and need a clean low budget family hotel in Atlanta. GA or traveling through EconoLodge Forest Park, GA is the place to stay easy off and easy on.

• Stayed: August 2010
6  Thank CatWoman016
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I really can't complain. If you are a high-maintenance person and like to be served with a silver platter, then don't come here. But if you are looking for a quaint, clean, and comfortable place to spend a night or two, then I STRONGLY recommend coming here.
1) Room was CLEAN 2) Location was IDEAL (right off the main drag) 3) Room was COMFORTABLE 4) Service was NICE, the guy at the front desk was very pleasant 5) Value was good. The only thing I might mention is that the a/c in the room was a little weak, but it still worked. 6) We slept GREAT. Had a nice king size bed. The room was equipped with mouthwash, toothbrush, iron, hairdryer, FRIDGE & MICROWAVE (omg omg omg), and extremely clean. The CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST was great. They had a waffle machine, eggs, donuts, 3 kinds of coffees, cereal, milk, fruit, etc etc etc. FREE WI-FI. I had no problem getting connected. And I only paid $49.99 including tax!! I left my phone charger there and they held it for me until I came back and got it. VERY NICE PLACE. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank CHAPINCA
Reviewed December 8, 2009

We arrived late and just went to sleep, then headed into Atlanta the next morning, so can't comment on the Forest Park area - we didn't see it.

This motel shows its age a bit, but everything was clean and well kept. The room and bathroom are on the small side, consistent with the age of the place, but adequate. There was a basket of sundires by the sink, including a razor, toothbrush and comb - a very nice touch. Breakfast was well stocked and good.

The employees were all friendly and helpful as needed.

All in all, good for the price, particularly in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple