“Extremely friendly, good food”
Review of Delizio - CLOSED

Delizio
Reviewed January 4, 2012

The nearest option for a quick lunch from my jobsite, I was very impresses with the owners of Delizio. For the few times I was there, they remembered me and remembered what I ordered from day to day. Always willing to do whatever you requested, food is very good. Especially nice that they appear to have a stir fry type entree available. The best things sell out quickly. I generally ordered a sandwich that always tasted very fresh.

Two minor annoyances, but not enough to stop me from going: 1) $.30 for a cup with ice for water? and the fries are very salty.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

We enjoy the chicken tenders and the sandwiches. The also have very good pasta salad made fresh daily. The prices are very resonable and we order lunch from there often.