“Closed now :(”

Add it.
Green Tea Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I really liked this Chinese restaurant but the location here in flowery branch is closed. There is another Chinese restaurant there now but I'm not sure if its any good. I think green tea has another location in Dacula that might not be closed.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

At any Chinese restaurant at dinner the portions are large enough for 2 people, however I decided to place a to go order at Green Tea for Mongolian Beef. The food was just ok and for $12.00 I expected alot more food. It was rice and a single serving of meat. I was very disappointed. I think I will stay with our current Chinese restaurant where I pay less that $12.00 and receive a huge portion.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is my favorite chinese resturant. I have my favorite Orange chicken and hot tea. Everyone I have taken here loves the food. The staff is always great.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Absolutely the worst customer service ever! Both times I've ordered pick up it has been wrong and they refuse to correct. They yell at customers and are the most unbelievably rude business owners I have ever come across. Apparently many other people feel this way and refuse to give them their business. No doubt this place will be closed in the near future as it is always empty. If you do order delivery or pick up, make sure you check it. Luckily for me my bank agreed with me and removed the charge from my account.

1  Thank Laurie K
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We have been dining at Green Tea for about 6 years. We always enjoy their menu because I love Thai and my husband doesn't. He loves the Honey Walnut Shimp and I love the curries. We both love the Thai Chicken Coconut Soup.