“"Pay Alot Get A Little"”
Review of Green Tea Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Green Tea Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Thai
Winder, Georgia
“"Pay Alot Get A Little"”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

At any Chinese restaurant at dinner the portions are large enough for 2 people, however I decided to place a to go order at Green Tea for Mongolian Beef. The food was just ok and for $12.00 I expected alot more food. It was rice and a single serving of meat. I was very disappointed. I think I will stay with our current Chinese restaurant where I pay less that $12.00 and receive a huge portion.

• Visited October 2012

Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
“My favorite”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is my favorite chinese resturant. I have my favorite Orange chicken and hot tea. Everyone I have taken here loves the food. The staff is always great.

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Absolutely the worst customer service ever! Both times I've ordered pick up it has been wrong and they refuse to correct. They yell at customers and are the most unbelievably rude business owners I have ever come across. Apparently many other people feel this way and refuse to give them their business. No doubt this place will be closed in the near future as it is always empty. If you do order delivery or pick up, make sure you check it. Luckily for me my bank agreed with me and removed the charge from my account.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Laurie K
Dacula
“Enjoy great sushi, Chinese and Thai - all at the same place”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We have been dining at Green Tea for about 6 years. We always enjoy their menu because I love Thai and my husband doesn't. He loves the Honey Walnut Shimp and I love the curries. We both love the Thai Chicken Coconut Soup.

Visited November 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
“We love this place”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Great sushi and huge menu. We just moved away, but we will miss this place. Went almost every week. Spicy tuna roll was my favorite.

Visited January 2012