“Good food. Nice staff. They deliver too!”
Review of Green Tea Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Green Tea Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed June 5, 2011

This is the place me and my wife go to for Thai food. The deliver and their prices are great. Don't count this great local place out.

There are newer reviews for Green Tea Restaurant

Reviewed April 2, 2010

Horrible Customer Service!!! Never BOYCOTTED a restaurant before, but now I have to!!! The OWNER was down right RUDE!! After all these years, I'll be driving out of my way for sure & you should too! Been going to this place off & on for years because we love Thai & it was the only place close by...MEDIOCRE THAI, but nice when you don't want to cook on a Friday night. Like tonight, I ordered Phad Thai take out for my 10 yr old daughter, since she cannot eat anything too spicy. There must have been a mix up in the kitchen because the dish was to spicy even for me (and I love spicy foods) That would have been no big deal...HOWEVER when I called the MANAGER said "If you enjoy spicy then I give no refund!" THEN SHE HUNG UP ON ME!!!! SO NOW I HAVE TO COOK MY DAUGHTER A DINNER THAT SHE CAN EAT AND DRIVE BACK TO GET MY REFUND! which I did...WHILE SHE HID FROM ME IN THE BACK & NEVER OFFERED ANYTHING TO MAKE UP FOR THE MISTAKE. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!