“Love it”

Crossroads Bar & Grille
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Crossroads Grille is everything you need in a local family owned restaurant! Carefully Sourced, Hand Cut steaks grilled to your liking day and night! We also offer fresh seafood options like char-grilled Salmon and Fried Calamari to name a few. Our menu is prepared by hand, daily! We offer great specials like Prime Rib each and every Monday and Thursday beginning at 4:00PM. Need something to wet your whistle? Our full bar and friendly bar staff have you covered! We take great pride in the guest experience, and our friendly, knowledgeable service staff are always here to make sure you enjoy your stay! We cant wait to see you here!
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Went last night for my bday dinner. Had the crab cakes and the BEST chocolate mousse. Definitely going back.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Always a good time with good service and a tasty menu. If you get the chance, try either the reuben or french dip sandwich. The house salad is also very good with blue cheese, pears and almonds.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Well, I went the Crossroads with some moderate expectations. Here is some advice:

1) Don't go there Sunday about Church:30. The place is filled with local yocals and the Senior society.
2) Portions = typical southern size. Eat half if you want to live a long life.
3) Food quality - moderate. Poor by Atlanta standards, even with outer metro small towns. If you live in Gainesville where there ARE NO DECENT RESTAURANTS, this on is almost worth the drive.
4) Service - amateur hour

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Crossroads is one of my favorites in the Flowery Branch area. I have a difficult time getting my husband to go though because it's on the expensive side. They have a good variety ranging from simple sandwiches to prime rib. My favorite is the house salad with grilled shrimp. Yum yum! The service is always good too. HIghly recommend this one.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I just moved to the area about 2 months ago and am I glad I found this place? YEA!!! I've eaten there a dozen times at least. Lunch and dinner, at the bar and in the dining room and everything is great. Everything i've eaten has been great and prices are reasonable. The daily bar patrons are a very good group of locals with lots of knowledge to share with newbies like me. Open Face Prime Rib and Fish Tacos and Grouper Fingers for lunch are my favorites with the House Salad which is great! <There's that word again> I like the Friday night special of Bacon wrapped Filet! Mummmm, melts in your mouth. Bartenders, waitstaff and owners all great at what they do and care about what you think. All smiles and genuine. Very clean restrooms too. Cant say anything bad at all. Place is great!