“Don't Waste Your Money”

Cuisines: American
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Don't Waste Your Money”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

First of all there is no beer or wine. Atmosphere was not that great. Frankly it was very poor tasting barbeque. I would never go back.

• Visited June 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good BBQ place”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Have eaten here many times and haven't had a bad meal yet. The service is friendly, the portions good, and the food is tasty. My only compliant is they did away with my fiavorite meal, the beef brisket. I had told multiple people, every time food came up, about how good it was too. The Shanes not far away in Dacula is night and day from this location though, and I wouldn't reccomend going there.

• Visited March 2014
Gainesville, Georgia
“A step up from Sonny's”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

It's been awhile since we have eaten at Shane's, and we experienced good service and large portions of average BBQ. Guess I'm just not a fan of dry meat using sauce to cover up for it. Flavor was good and for a casual drop-in place, it was all right. Just nothing special.

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“STAY AWAY”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Ate here and found bones in my pork, bread tasted old, tea tasted like the urn hasn't been cleaned in a year, fries were over cooked, took forever to get our food. Never ever will I eat here again. Told manager on duty about food and replaced it and looked like the same plate he took away

• Visited September 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Bad food and Bad service”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went for trivia night and did not plan to eat. My wife asked what she could get on her burger and the waiter said " All kinds of CRAP". We both got a cheese burger and both were cooked well done. My burger meat came in two pieces. He was right, they tasted like crap. A friend that was with us ordered the BBQ sandwich and he said it tasted like bad roast beef drowned in a bad BBQ sauce. The fries were cold and the tea was stale. I can not see how this place cane stay open very much longer.

• Visited August 2013