“Great service and food!”

Shogun Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful service and food. Love their sushi. Presented nice and decorative. Hot green tea is necessity in cold weather. Yum

Reviewed April 9, 2013

SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI!!! Ladies are nice, take care of you, foods great!! GOD how I wish I wasn't on a no carb diet or I'd be there now!!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My son Loves going here.. I personally order off the sushi menu, but overall it is a good experience just to see my boy happy.
But to be serious.. The small salads come with too much ginger dressing and food is liberally cooked in soy sauce.
The sushi list is great, but on the order form one can pencil in the quantity of each item. Some items indicated Whole or Half order.. The last visit this past week, I tried to place a Half order of mixed Sashimi and a Whole order of a Rainbow Roll. I was told that they could not fill a Half Order of Sashimi?? I paid for both whole orders. Weird.. But my son absolutely Loves the Hibachi Chefs here. That alone is a good enough reason for me to give it a decent rating.

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

It may be a little expensive but what do you expect it's just like all Japanese restaurants. It has sushi, fried rice, and habachi. It's great service and my favorite restaurant!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is average Japanese food at best. The service was good, but seems crazy to have to pay extra for rice! The restaurant is clean and well staffed, but somehow I always expect a little more than I actually get.