“Overpriced pizza with scant toppings”
Review of Napoli's Pizza

Napoli's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I'm always on the lookout for great pizza, but sadly this isn't it. This pizza was the cheap Totino's frozen pizza equivalent in a restaurant. Their NY style was the thinnest I've had with scant sauce, cheese, and toppings. Picked it up to go, so can't speak of the service, but inside it was the typical neighborhood no frills Italian place.

1  Thank C K

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Just moved to flowery branch and we tried Napoli's which was a pleasant surprise. We've seen other restaurants claiming to be authentic, but Napoli's really is authentic. My heritage is Italian so I know authentic. Their marinara is just like my Nona used to make. Two thumbs up! We have tried several dishes from pizza to ravioli and haven't had a bad meal once.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have tried their pizza twice and it just isn't the best..Very thin crust and not enough
sauce...However, I have friends who love it so I guess it is just a matter of
preference!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

One of my favorite restaurants. We eat here or get carry out at least once a week. Everything is good here.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Local place
You walk in place your order sit at a numbered table and food will be served
Greek salad excellent
Tomato soup excellent flavor as well.
Pizza good
Marinara excellent

Why eat here? Pricing,local favorite and good food

Why not? No table service other then food drop off. I don't have an issue with that